EVGA DG Tuner Software
After much hassle, you are granted the privilege of using the DG Tuner software. Once obtained and installed, it gives you control of the lighting, access to a hardware monitor, and most importantly, allows you to click on the "K" to enable K-Boost. This is something with EVGA where they tell the PC to keep the CPU and GPU at full speed, for gaming of course. One thing they do not mention though is that it also maxes out every fan in the chassis too.
By clicking on the settings tab on the right side of the circle, it offers choices on how the software will run. There are options to start with windows, start minimized, how to update the software, what K-Boost will do when enables, and what happens when the PC is not under K-Boost control.
Near the bottom of the first image, there is a small tab for LED sync, and in it, this is what you find. You can turn the LEDs on or off, you can see what the current color is, and even a slider to adjust the intensity. The modes are what will keep you busy for a while, as there are nineteen modes to look through and see which you like best.
If you are concerned with temperatures in the PC, the DG Tuner software will sow you most things all-in-one easy to see chart. With nine major and minor bits of information to be seen all at once, and the ability to pick a spot on the graph for information at a specific time, we really couldn't ask for more out of it.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics super-star dies at age 95
- PUBG player base falls under 1 million concurrent on Steam
- Sea of Thieves update includes PvP mode called 'The Arena'
- QNAP launches QNA series Thunderbolt 3 to 10GbE adapter
- Alibaba shopping festival: $1 billion sales in 85 SECONDS!
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Solid state drives...any thoughts?
- Name this song. help?
- Supermicro C9Z390-PGW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Joystuck Combines UK Indie Rock and Game Music Favorites
- Close to the Sun selected for the Unreal Engine Dev Grants
- RemoteLock Announces the Appointment of New Board Member Dr. Tam Hulusi
- Bird Launches Community Mode
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Physical Version Now Available for Switch