GIGABYTE's UEFI for the X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI is very similar to their UEFI for the X370 platform, and the AMD CBS has been updated a bit to reflect some of the new features of the new Ryzen 2000 series CPUs. Everything from fan control to RGB LED control can be located in the UEFI, and fan control is present in the form of a GUI. You also get a basic UEFI mode and an advanced one; we find the advanced mode more useful.
GIGABYTE's software suite includes APP Center, 3D OSD, @BIOS, AutoGreen, Cloud Station, EasyTune, Fast Boot, Game Boost, ON/OFF Charge, RGB Fusion, Smart Backup, Smart Keyboard, Smart TimeLock, Smart HUD, System Information Viewer, USB Blocker, USB DAC-UP2, and V-Tuner. If you want to take advantage of the digital RGB LEDs in the shield, you will need to use RGB Fusion as that setting isn't available in the UEFI.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]