Hardware & Documentation
In the bag of hardware, we found all the screws seen. At the top, to the left, we find eight hex-head screws which are used to mount the PSU and the PSU plate, and next to it are the HDD screws. At the bottom, we find the 2.5" drive and motherboard mounting screws, and FSP also sends eight fan screws in case you want to change the cooling layout.
We finally get to the PSU mounting plate we have mentioned a few times now. It is made of steel, painted black, and installed with the raised support sections facing out. For the wire management, FSP does offer four zip-ties, but more will be needed to keep everything clean behind the motherboard tray.
The manual starts out with a parts list, describing what we explained when we showed you all of the screws. It carries on with a basic installation guide, which is there to sort out any questions the first time builder may have. To be blunt, if you have ever built a PC before using this chassis, everything is self-explanatory, and referring to the manual at all is highly unlikely.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the CMT510 RGB]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros cancer patient thanks community for Ultimate demo
- Free Absolver expansion released 'Downfall' packs content
- Red Dead Redemption 2 NPC system explained by Rockstar devs
- Anthem reaches 'alpha' development phase, demo on Feb 1st
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey receives EPIC launch trailer
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- IDTechEx Research Releases New Report on Drones 2018-2038: Components, Technologies, Roadmaps, Market Forecasts
- SOC Telemed Announces Partnership with Sound Physicians
- Star Sky 3, the final installment of the popular series just released today on Steam!
- Das Boot VR will release on Hologate this fall
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village is coming today to mobile!