Hardware & Documentation
In the bag of hardware, we found all the screws seen. At the top, to the left, we find eight hex-head screws which are used to mount the PSU and the PSU plate, and next to it are the HDD screws. At the bottom, we find the 2.5" drive and motherboard mounting screws, and FSP also sends eight fan screws in case you want to change the cooling layout.
We finally get to the PSU mounting plate we have mentioned a few times now. It is made of steel, painted black, and installed with the raised support sections facing out. For the wire management, FSP does offer four zip-ties, but more will be needed to keep everything clean behind the motherboard tray.
The manual starts out with a parts list, describing what we explained when we showed you all of the screws. It carries on with a basic installation guide, which is there to sort out any questions the first time builder may have. To be blunt, if you have ever built a PC before using this chassis, everything is self-explanatory, and referring to the manual at all is highly unlikely.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the CMT510 RGB]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- It costs $600 to unlock everything in Red Dead Online
- Over-monetization will kill Fallout 76
- Heroes of the Storm isn't dead, it's just slowing down
- PS4 sales hit 88 million, surpass PS3
- Relying solely on eSports is risky for competitors
- Core HT 231D - replacement CPU fan
- ASRock z390 Taichi v1.80 BIOS SSD issues
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 and Intel AC 9260 WiFi card
- Areca ARC-8050U3 USB-C RAID DAS Review
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire