FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis
Looking at the front of the CMT510, all we see is the panel of dark tinted glass. There is no visible frame around it, it breathes from all sides of the glass, and the only thing breaking up the sleek tower appeal, is seeing the thumbscrews on the side panels.
Just behind the glass, we locate the front I/O panel. In it, there is a pair of USB 3.0 ports on the left, followed by a pair of HD Audio jacks. We then run into a pair of LEDs, and a section housing both the power button, as well as the RGB, LED button.
The top of the chassis is steel and offers a single fan location near the back of the chassis. From this angle, we can also gain perspective on the gap between the front glass. While not that wide, it can draw from all sides at once, which is less restrictive than slots down the sides in a framed bezel design.
The left side of the CMT510, is all glass, and the feet help to hold the panel in place, but the thumbscrews lock it into place. The edges of the glass are painted to eliminate view of the frame, while still offering an unimpeded view inside of the case.
Around the back of the CMT510, the rear I/O area and exhaust fan are placed near the top. The expansion slots use ventilated covers, are accessed externally, and rather than more ventilation, the cover panel is solid steel. The bottom is where the PSU slides into the chassis, and the mounting plate is in with the hardware.
Looking into the right side of the chassis, we see slightly less, as this panel does offer some level of tint. We can still see through it, which means you may want to work a bit harder on wire management.
The feet which support the CMT510 are as far to the sides as they can be, and all have rubber pads on them. There is a dust filter under the PSU at the back, as well as one near the front for some passive ventilation offered there.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the CMT510 RGB]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Respawn: Apex Legends isn't viable without high priced skins
- Halo 6 creative director leaves, should we be concerned?
- New Obi-Wan Star Wars show coming on Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director