The packaging is fancy, using shiny cardboard and high-end graphics. We see that the left of the front panel is used to display the FSP name and logo, with CMT510 PC Case shown below. The bulk of the panel is used to display the front of the chassis in three different colors, and along with blue flames behind the cases, we see that the CMT510 is RGB capable and that one should be careful handling the box.
The right side offers the FSP name and logo at the top, next to a mention of the dual USB 3.0 ports. Lower, under the handle, is a specifications chart, while at the bottom, we find the addresses for FSP along with the site address.
Of course, this may be the front of the box, but it was hard to tell, and we are calling this the back panel. Nearly everything found on the opposing panel is seen here, but we do get the chassis in full view this time, lit up with blue lighting to match the flames.
Much of what is found on the side panels is repeated too, but this time instead of specifications we find the list of features. Also rather than addresses, we see icons and barcodes.
With plastic on the pout side of all of the glass panels, it is FSP's first line of defense. The chassis is wrapped in a bag to keep the paint from getting scuffed, and for the times when your shipment is not appropriately handled, FSP uses dense foam caps on the top and bottom. All of the parts together worked perfectly. The box may look a bit beat, but the chassis is in beautiful condition under all of this.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the CMT510 RGB]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions