The packaging is fancy, using shiny cardboard and high-end graphics. We see that the left of the front panel is used to display the FSP name and logo, with CMT510 PC Case shown below. The bulk of the panel is used to display the front of the chassis in three different colors, and along with blue flames behind the cases, we see that the CMT510 is RGB capable and that one should be careful handling the box.
The right side offers the FSP name and logo at the top, next to a mention of the dual USB 3.0 ports. Lower, under the handle, is a specifications chart, while at the bottom, we find the addresses for FSP along with the site address.
Of course, this may be the front of the box, but it was hard to tell, and we are calling this the back panel. Nearly everything found on the opposing panel is seen here, but we do get the chassis in full view this time, lit up with blue lighting to match the flames.
Much of what is found on the side panels is repeated too, but this time instead of specifications we find the list of features. Also rather than addresses, we see icons and barcodes.
With plastic on the pout side of all of the glass panels, it is FSP's first line of defense. The chassis is wrapped in a bag to keep the paint from getting scuffed, and for the times when your shipment is not appropriately handled, FSP uses dense foam caps on the top and bottom. All of the parts together worked perfectly. The box may look a bit beat, but the chassis is in beautiful condition under all of this.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the CMT510 RGB]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit