Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The packaging is offered with this fancy outer box covering a much more rugged box on the inside. The front of which has a nearly life-sized image of the keyboard in all of its RGB LED brilliance. This panel also delivers the manufacturer and product name, along with icons at the top of features, and a notation at the bottom of its English US layout.
One of the tin side panels of the box shows us just how widespread HyperX is in the eSports community. We can see that there are six teams which use HyperX gear to combat their enemies.
Unlike the black end panels found on the Alloy Elite packaging, with the RGB model, the ends of the box are red. Both ends of the box are identical, and are used solely to place the company and product name in white letters to grab your attention.
The last panel found on the sides of the box gives us the name of the product, and what sort of device it is. It is also where we see what comes inside of the box, so we know what to look for once we dig into it.
Around to the back of the box, it is where we find four large images of features. They show off the pass-through port, show us the lighting and game lock buttons, point out the extra silver keycaps, as well as making sure we know the top plate is steel.
Packaged inside of a clear plastic bag, the keyboard is nestled into the cardboard box, without much room to move around in transit. As far as the cable, which is at the back of the box, and the extra goodies shipped under the keyboard, everything is contained and will not damage other components.
HyperX includes a clip-in style wrist rest with the Alloy Elite RGB. Where hands would typically rest, there is a textures surface offered so that your hands will not slide off of it. The right end is lightly textured and is where we find the HyperX name pressed into it.
Not only do you get the set of eight silver keycaps for optional use, but HyperX also includes a generic keycap puller. While we do prefer a wire puller, using this to remove keys later in the review left no marks on the keycaps, but over time it is entirely possible that it could.
The last bits in the box are the literature cards. The white card shows how the keyboard is to be connected to a PC, as well as pointing out what some of the buttons do. On the right, the top card gives us the support email address if we have an issue, while the bottom card is a congratulation from HyperX for joining their family.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the Alloy Elite RGB]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- vandafil advanced blend
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced