Packaging is quite traditional for WD with a blue background and logo at the top left. We have an image of the device to the right with appropriate capacity at the bottom left.
The top of the box offers the features and specs for the PR4100. As you can see it supports Windows and macOS along with DLNA and UPnP.
Included in the box we have the power adapter left, power cord middle and ethernet cable to the right.
The NAS itself is a familiar form factor, four bays across the front with LED indicators below and a small screen above. The power button and one-touch copy are to the left.
The back houses a large cooling fan, dual gigabit ethernet and two USB 3.0 ports. At the very bottom, we have two barrel connectors for redundant power applications
Internally, we have four WD100EFAX 10TB drives from the Red family.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The WD My Cloud Pro PR4100 40TB retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The WD My Cloud Pro PR4100 40TB retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit