Hardware & Documentation
Found inside of a box which is shipped in the HDD cage, we pulled out five bags of hardware. There is a bag with eight long fan screws, followed by a bag with the motherboard, PSU and GPU screws, and another with M3 screws for 2.5" drives. In the bottom row, we are looking at eight standard fan screws, and the last bag has a standoff if you do not like using the helper stud already installed.
Corsair wants to help with wire management, and doing so has provided us with six zip strips. While this may not cover all of your wire tending needs, it does provide enough to get the chassis wiring strapped down. We also added in the Allen key. It is used only for door removal and replacement, but is something you will want to keep close to the chassis and handy for later.
The manual on the left covers what you should find inside of the box, and a chart showing what the hardware is intended to be used with. It continues with a basic build assembly instruction which will get most users by without much to question. All Carbide cases offer a two-year warranty, but there is a special set of rules for Australian customers.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair Carbide 275R Mid-Tower Gaming Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair Carbide 275R Mid-Tower Gaming Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit