Corsair Carbide 275R Mid-Tower Gaming Chassis
The front of our 275R is white, rounded on both sides, and has a hairline texture to look like brushed metal. Near the bottom, we see the Corsair logo and a place for air intake as well as a grab location to remove there bezel. It is also where an LED is positioned to offer a glowing effect to the front of the chassis, on whatever it sits on.
At the top of the chassis, contained in the front bezels, we locate the front I/O panel. From left to right, there is a backlit power button, a much smaller reset button, a pair of 3.5mm jacks marked for audio, and a pair of USB 3.0 ports.
The top of the chassis is made of steel, with a lower center section used to help ventilate the case. Covering the area is a plastic cover, which magnetically attaches to the chassis, to block the view of the larger honeycomb shaped holes under it.
The entire left side of the 275R has tempered glass covering everything. The edge is painted black to contrast all of the white but also blocks the view of the frame. We also see screw heads this time, rather than bulky thumbscrews usually used to keep the glass in place.
The back of the chassis offers the rear I/O and an adjustable fan location at the top. In the middle are the standard seven expansion slots, but if you gain access to a PCIe riser cable, you can also mount the GPU vertically. At the bottom is where the PSU gets mounted, and we can see the dust filter below comes out the back.
The right side of the chassis is a solid steel panel, and at the back, we find a hand grip as well as thumbscrews to lock it in. Also, if you look at the bottom, there are the fat exposed metal looking feet to help dress things up.
Under the chassis, we are drawn to the feet first. Each of them is placed for stability, and use a rubber pad to give it grip. We see the dust filter for the PSU at the back, and the four screws in the middle and between the front feet allow the HDD cage to be removed.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair Carbide 275R Mid-Tower Gaming Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair Carbide 275R Mid-Tower Gaming Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO teased
- Burnout Paradise Remastered debuts to PC August 21st
- Little Nightmares developers announce 1 million units sold
- Blizzard say Overwatch port to Switch is completely feasible
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider weapons revealed through trailer
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada