Using plain cardboard with black print on top of it undoubtedly saves cost, and allows Corsair to put the money into the chassis. In the center of this panel, we find the Corsair logo with a rendering of the chassis in front of it. At the bottom, we see the full name of the chassis, and that it is a mid-tower gaming chassis.
Moving to the next side of the box, we run into a fragile sticker and another denoting which of the optional cases are inside. Below the handle is a list of specifications in three languages, with a pair of view of the chassis rendered below that.
If the shipping label were not blocking the view, what you would see is an exploded diagram of the Carbide 275R on the back panel. Features are marked A through G, and near the bottom, there are text descriptions of what each of them is.
As we look at the last panel of the packaging, we see the company name and logo at the top, and off-kilter list of specifications, the same renderings from the opposing panel, and the name and type of chassis it is at the bottom.
Corsair took much effort to protect the Carbide 275R. The glass has plastic applied to both sides before it is mounted to the chassis, and then the entire chassis is wrapped in a plastic bag. So far we are protecting the paint and finishes. Then Corsair uses tick dense foam end caps to ensure the bumps and bruises to the box do not make it to the chassis. We also see that they added foam to cover the glass side panel as well, all working together to deliver this chassis in superb condition.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair Carbide 275R Mid-Tower Gaming Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair Carbide 275R Mid-Tower Gaming Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit