AB350N-Gaming WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued
The Realtek ALC1220 is utilized on this motherboard, and GIGABYTE added some Nippon Chemicon audio capacitors.
The Gbit NIC uses the Realtek 8111G controller. An Intel Wireless-AC 3165 provides up to 433Mbps Wireless AC.
An ITE IT8686E is used as the main SuperIO, and a 128Mbit BIOS ROM is used for the single BIOS on the motherboard. An IT8792E embedded controller provides extra control over fans, which is kind of odd since there are only two fan headers on the motherboard, so perhaps it enhances fan control features.
We find an NXP quick switch; we aren't exactly sure why it's on the motherboard, perhaps it's used to expand the number of CPUs supported on the motherboard. We also find an IT7236AFN microcontroller which is used to provide RGB LED capabilities.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and AB350N-Gaming WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]