Packaging and Overview
The motherboard's box and packaging are simple and to the point. The motherboard is well protected with foam encasing the anti-static bag that the motherboard sits inside.
The accessory package includes WIFI antenna, IO shield, two SATA6Gb/s cables, driver DVD, and manual.
The motherboard has only two fan headers, both of them are circled in blue. Both headers support PWM and DC operation modes, and you can change the mode through the UEFI or through GIGABYTE's Windows application (SIV). The motherboard actually has heat sinks over the VRM and FCH (chipset). It offers a fun red and black color theme.
The positioning of headers is a bit different than what we are accustomed to. The 24-pin power connector is at the top of the motherboard along with the USB headers, front panel headers, and SATA ports. The 8-pin CPU power header is near the rear IO ports. The back of the motherboard does have parts, so be gentle when installing the motherboard.
The rear IO panel features two USB 2.0 ports, PS/2 keyboard/mouse, WIFI antenna, HDMI, DisplayPort, two USB 3.1 type-A ports, four USB 3.0 ports, 1Gbit LAN, and 7.1 audio outputs with S/PDIF.
The motherboard features an x4 PCI-E 3.0 M.2 slot on the rear of the PCB; it also supports SATA based M.2 drives. The motherboard offers four SATA6Gb/s ports, one USB 3.0 internal header, and one USB 2.0 internal header. Some front panel headers are located at the top of the motherboard.
We find a single 8-pin CPU power connector behind the VRM heat sink near the CMOS battery. Nested in the lower left-hand corner of the motherboard are the HD audio header, front panel speaker header, clear CMOS header, S/PDIF out header, 4-pin RGB LED header, and your CPU fan header.
The motherboard features another RGB LED header, this time an RGBW header that supports normal RGB, RGBW, and UV RGB LED strips. The motherboard's heat sinks use pushpins to attach to the motherboard, but they seem to make solid contact with the PCB.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI (AMD B350) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI (AMD B350) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and AB350N-Gaming WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE AB350N-Gaming WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Civilization VI: Gathering Storm - Biggest Civ Expansion yet
- Marvel's Spider-Man: 'Turf Wars' DLC released, new trailer
- Amazon Japan has $650+ Smash UItimate Amiibo set available
- Warframe makes its way to the Nintendo Switch, available now
- Overview trailer released for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- The computer always restarts
- X79 Extreme11 NVMe - PLEASE HELP
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6