MSI's UEFI on their motherboard is designed to be cutting edge, and it's pretty much a replica of their Z370 BIOS, but with the limitations that come with the new platform.
That means you won't find the same overclocking settings, although many are still present in their cut down form. What you will find are the same fan control GUI, the two operational modes, and the typical system configuration menus.
Software applications include APP Manager, Live Update 6, Command Center, Gaming APP, X-Boost, DPC Latency Monitor, Mystic Light, Mystic Light Party, Smart Tool, RAMDisk, and Gaming Lan Manager.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B360M MORTAR Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI B360M MORTAR Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI B360M MORTAR Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]