B360M MORTAR Circuit Analysis Continued
The audio codec is the Realtek ALC892, and there are eight Nippon Chemicon audio capacitors and a physical PCB divide to help improve audio quality.
An Intel i219v PHY provides the GBit LAN port from Intel. We fine an ASMedia ASM1543 type-C controller and ASM1563 USB 3.1 re-driver for the internal type-C USB 3.1 header.
At the rear IO port we fine two ASM1562 USB 3.1 re-drivers and one ASM1543 type-C controller for the rear USB 3.1 ports. Two ASMedia ASM1480 switch x4 PCI-E 3.0 between the last x16 slot and the second M.2 slot.
The Nuvoton NCT6797D SuperIO controller is used for fan control, voltage monitoring, and the PS/2 port on the rear IO among other things.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B360M MORTAR Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI B360M MORTAR Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI B360M MORTAR Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]