B360M MORTAR Circuit Analysis
The B360M MORTAR shows some secrets when we remove the heat sinks.
The VRM is in a 4+2 phase configuration for the CPU VCore and iGPU voltage rails. The Richtek RT3607C is used in this case in 4+2 phase mode, it outputs to two drivers for the iGPU phases, and it seems that the motherboard uses two dual driver chips for the four CPU phases.
The power stages for the CPU VCore are in a two-high two-low configuration, while the iGPU phases use a one-high two-low MOSFET configuration. The low-side MOSFETs are the Sinopower SM4503NHKP, and the high-side MOSFETs are the SM4337NSKP. Hopefully, they will do fine since there are a lot and they are heatsinked, we will see in the thermal testing section.
The memory VRM is made up of a single phase PWM controller from Richtek and two low-side MOSFETs and one high-side MOSFETs consisting of Nikos PK616BSA and PK632BA MOSFETs.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros cancer patient thanks community for Ultimate demo
- Free Absolver expansion released 'Downfall' packs content
- Red Dead Redemption 2 NPC system explained by Rockstar devs
- Anthem reaches 'alpha' development phase, demo on Feb 1st
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey receives EPIC launch trailer
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- IDTechEx Research Releases New Report on Drones 2018-2038: Components, Technologies, Roadmaps, Market Forecasts
- SOC Telemed Announces Partnership with Sound Physicians
- Star Sky 3, the final installment of the popular series just released today on Steam!
- Das Boot VR will release on Hologate this fall
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village is coming today to mobile!