Packaging and Overview
The box reveals the silver/white nature of the motherboard's aesthetics. Packaging is good enough to keep the motherboard safe.
The accessory package includes two SATA6Gb/s, IO shield, case badge, M.2 screws, manuals, and driver DVD.
We find four fan headers with PWM/DC flexibility; we circled them in red. The motherboard has a unique silver/white PCB with large heat sinks to match. We were quite shocked by some of the more premium features the motherboard has considering it uses a B360 chipset.
The aesthetics alone are worth noting since they cost a decent amount of money in this case. The back of the motherboard is bare of major components.
The rear IO panel features a PS/2 port, four USB 2.0 ports, DVI, DisplayPort, HDMI port, Gbit LAN, USB 3.1 type-A, USB 3.1 type-C, and gold plated 7.1 audio output with S/PDIF out.
The motherboard features one x16 slot with metal reinforcement, and it's rated x16 PCI-E 3.0 all the time. The other slots are x1 slots and one x4 slot in the shape of a x16 slot, and they are connected to the B360 chipset. Two right-angled SATA6Gb/s ports are found on the motherboard.
There are two M.2 x4 PCI-E 3.0 M.2 slots, the top one will also support SATA devices, but you will lose one SATA port when you install a SATA based drive in it. The second x4 M.2 slot only supports PCI-E based devices, and shares all of its bandwidth with the bottom x16 slot that is electrically x4.
The motherboard features a USB 3.1 (10Gbps) type-C internal header under the 24-pin connector. There are also two SATA6Gb/s ports located in the lower right corner of the motherboard.
We also get EZ Debug LEDs in the top right corner of the motherboard. A USB 3.0 internal header can be found at the bottom of the motherboard near a USB 2.0 internal header.
Near an RGB LED header, we find a ThunderBolt 3 GPIO header. All the heat sinks for the VRMs are screwed into the motherboard, while the PCH uses push pins.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Return to Nuketown in COD: Black Ops 4 starting on the PS4
- AMD won't do ray tracing until ALL Radeon cards can do it
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics super-star dies at age 95
- PUBG player base falls under 1 million concurrent on Steam
- Sea of Thieves update includes PvP mode called 'The Arena'
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Solid state drives...any thoughts?
- Name this song. help?
- Supermicro C9Z390-PGW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Joystuck Combines UK Indie Rock and Game Music Favorites
- Close to the Sun selected for the Unreal Engine Dev Grants
- RemoteLock Announces the Appointment of New Board Member Dr. Tam Hulusi
- Bird Launches Community Mode
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Physical Version Now Available for Switch