WD Black M.2 NVMe 1TB & SanDisk Extreme Pro M.2 NVMe 1TB
Both drives ship in familiar looking packaging. There is an image of the enclosed SSD on the front. Capacities and sequential performance are advertised here. When purchasing the WD Black, we would recommend that you be careful to verify that you are not getting the older model.
The back of the packaging has a cutout where you can view the drive's manufacturer label.
Included with the SSD is a printed warranty guide.
We are not removing the labels, but we will tell you what is under them. Under the label you will find a WD NVMe controller, two 512GB BiCS 3 64-Layer TLC flash packages and a single 1024MB DDR3 1600MHz DRAM package.
There are no components located on this side of the PCB, thus making it a single-sided design.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test Systems, SSD Dashboard & Drive Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (OS) - Vantage, PCMark 7, PCMark 8 & More]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - IOPS, Response & Transfer Rate]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks 70/30 Mixed Workload & Sustained Seq. Write]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]