H370M-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis
The H370M-ITX/AC shows some secrets when we remove the heat sinks.
The VRM is in a 4+2 phase configuration and it uses an Intersil ISL95866 4+3 phase PWM controller with two integrated drivers for the main CPU VCore rail and one for the iGPU.
ASRock adds three ISL6608 drivers. Each power stage uses a Fairchild Semiconductor FDPC5030 PowerTrech Power Clip dual N-channel MOSFETs rated around 25A continuous each.
The memory VRM seems to be controlled by some type of combination DDR4 power controller from Monolithic Power Systems, and some Sinopower MOSFETs.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and H370M-ITX/AC Overview]
- Page 3 [ASROCK H370M-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASROCK H370M-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]