H370M-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis
The H370M-ITX/AC shows some secrets when we remove the heat sinks.
The VRM is in a 4+2 phase configuration and it uses an Intersil ISL95866 4+3 phase PWM controller with two integrated drivers for the main CPU VCore rail and one for the iGPU.
ASRock adds three ISL6608 drivers. Each power stage uses a Fairchild Semiconductor FDPC5030 PowerTrech Power Clip dual N-channel MOSFETs rated around 25A continuous each.
The memory VRM seems to be controlled by some type of combination DDR4 power controller from Monolithic Power Systems, and some Sinopower MOSFETs.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and H370M-ITX/AC Overview]
- Page 3 [ASROCK H370M-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASROCK H370M-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]