Packaging and Overview
The white and black box is fairly basic and straight to the point, the packaging is also done quite well.
The accessory package includes IO shield, two SATA6Gb/s cables, M.2 screws, WIFI antenna, case badge, driver DVD, and manual.
We find three fan headers on the motherboard, the CPU fan header should be rated 1A while the other two are 1.5A. The motherboard's fans can be set in PWM or DC mode, except the CPU fan header which is PWM only. The motherboard offers a classic dark color theme, and the back of the motherboard surprisingly doesn't have many components on it.
The rear IO panel features two USB 2.0 ports, PS/2 keyboard/mouse, two HDMI, DisplayPort, four USB 3.0 ports, two USB 3.1 type-A ports, two 1Gbit LAN, WIFI ports, headphone out, line in, and microphone ports.
The x4 PCI-E 3.0 port is located right above the PCI-E x6 slot, and it supports both PCI-E and SATA based M.2 drives. The motherboard offers a single USB 3.0 internal header on top of four SATA6Gb/s ports. We also find out front panel headers and USB 2.0 header in this area.
Two more SATA6Gb/s ports are located near a speaker header and the TPM header. There are two heat sinks on the motherboard, the VRM heat sink is screwed into the motherboard and the PCH heat sink uses pushpins to attach to the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit