Physical Overview Continued
We get an HD camera and light sensor at the base of the display panel along with a dual array microphone. The fen exhaust also blows up and out through the rear vents.
System status LEDs are located in the lower right corner of the motherboard. To get a quick system battery level check when the device is turned off you can tap the lower right corner of the touchpad, and the system LEDs will light up to five depending on battery level.
Three screws on the rear of the notebook have warranty voiding stickers, so if you open the system, you will probably void your warranty. Notice how the cooling system uses dual blower fans that cool either the CPU and/or the GPU at the same time, that way both are always being cooled and the cooling capacity naturally shifts.
A thermal pad on the M.2 drive allows the aluminum bottom of the notebook to help cool it. Our unit had one stick of memory for single channel mode. There are also an empty M.2 slot and area near one of the speakers, so you could potentially add a second M.2 PCI-E/SATA drive.
Here we see the huge 94Wh battery, and to its left, we see the Intel 8265 WIFI/BT controller, which offers solid performance.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO and Battery Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5