H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued
The Realtek ALC1220-VB (not sure if that's the actual marking) is used here on this motherboard, it's supposed to be slightly better than the ALC1220 and offer better microphone SNR. We get Nichicon audio capacitors and WIMA film capacitors and a physical PCB divide.
Intel's i219 PHY is used for the Gbit LAN port. An Intel 9560NGW CNVI module is used on this motherboard as a type of PHY for the WIFI system.
The new PCH is totally different than the previous one, it's a different size as well. The integrated USB 3.1 signals need to be re-driven closer to the ports, so two Pericom PI3EQX are used to re-drive the signal, one of them re-drives to a type-C switch.
GIGABYTE included dual BIOS on this motherboard, so you get two 128Mbit BIOS ROMs. The IT8686 is used as the SuperIO controller on the motherboard, and it provides monitoring, fan control, and PS/2 on the rear. We believe there is a microcontroller under the battery holder that facilitates RGB LED functionality, otherwise, it's from the SuperIO.
An ASMedia ASm1442K level shifter is used to provide DVI/HDMI on the rear IO. A Texas Instruments GD75232 driver and receiver chip provides COM port functionality.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]