H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Circuit Analysis
The H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI looks good in the nude.
The VRM is in a 8+2 phase configuration, from the Intersil PWM you get 4+2 phases and that's doubled to 8+2 through doubling of components on each driver output. The Intersil ISL95866 is the PWM controller used, it offers one integrated driver for the iGPU rail and two on the CPU rail, so GIGABYTE added three (one for iGPU two for CPU) ISL6625A drivers to increase driver count.
Each power stages uses one On Semiconductor 4C06N and one 4C10N MOSFET per phase. The VRM here isn't the most important thing for performance, as the CPUs on this platform cannot overclock, but for longevity, it could make a difference.
The memory VRM uses a single phase with a Richtek RT8120D PWM controller with integrated driver and three 4C05N MOSFETs (two low one high configuration). Minor VRMs for VCCSA and VCCIO are provided by tiny 4C06N MOSFETs and Richtek RT8120 controllers.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]