H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI Circuit Analysis
The H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI looks good in the nude.
The VRM is in a 8+2 phase configuration, from the Intersil PWM you get 4+2 phases and that's doubled to 8+2 through doubling of components on each driver output. The Intersil ISL95866 is the PWM controller used, it offers one integrated driver for the iGPU rail and two on the CPU rail, so GIGABYTE added three (one for iGPU two for CPU) ISL6625A drivers to increase driver count.
Each power stages uses one On Semiconductor 4C06N and one 4C10N MOSFET per phase. The VRM here isn't the most important thing for performance, as the CPUs on this platform cannot overclock, but for longevity, it could make a difference.
The memory VRM uses a single phase with a Richtek RT8120D PWM controller with integrated driver and three 4C05N MOSFETs (two low one high configuration). Minor VRMs for VCCSA and VCCIO are provided by tiny 4C06N MOSFETs and Richtek RT8120 controllers.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- It costs $600 to unlock everything in Red Dead Online
- Over-monetization will kill Fallout 76
- Heroes of the Storm isn't dead, it's just slowing down
- PS4 sales hit 88 million, surpass PS3
- Relying solely on eSports is risky for competitors
- Core HT 231D - replacement CPU fan
- ASRock z390 Taichi v1.80 BIOS SSD issues
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 and Intel AC 9260 WiFi card
- Areca ARC-8050U3 USB-C RAID DAS Review
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire