I used the X11DAI-N's console re-direction utility to access the UEFI and get good shots. It's one of the easier ways to access the UEFI, especially if you don't have a graphics card or monitor.
The BIOS is quite basic when it comes to monitoring the system, in fact, you would be better by sticking with remote detection. The BIOS does have pretty much every setting you will need to configure the system, and by default, it's set to output video through the built-in video connector. However, if you have a discrete GPU, you are best to go into the BIOS remotely and change video to "off-board video".
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Supermicro X11DAi-N Server Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Supermicro X11DAi-N Server Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X11DAI-NOverview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro X11DAI-NCircuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro X11DAI-NCircuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS]
- Page 6 [Remote Management]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup and Memory]
- Page 8 [CPU and Memory Performance Metrics]
- Page 9 [Network and IO Tests]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imagining and Power]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Return to Nuketown in COD: Black Ops 4 starting on the PS4
- AMD won't do ray tracing until ALL Radeon cards can do it
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics super-star dies at age 95
- PUBG player base falls under 1 million concurrent on Steam
- Sea of Thieves update includes PvP mode called 'The Arena'
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Solid state drives...any thoughts?
- Name this song. help?
- Supermicro C9Z390-PGW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Joystuck Combines UK Indie Rock and Game Music Favorites
- Close to the Sun selected for the Unreal Engine Dev Grants
- RemoteLock Announces the Appointment of New Board Member Dr. Tam Hulusi
- Bird Launches Community Mode
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Physical Version Now Available for Switch