The PCH looks more like the CPU than a typical Intel PCH. An ASPEED AST2500 BMC controller is found on the motherboard along with Hynix RAM to support it.
Two Marvell 88E1512 PHY transceivers are used along with the PCH to produce the two Gbit NICs on the rear IO. An ASMedia ASM1142 USB 3.1 controller is found on the motherboard even though there isn't one in the block diagram.
A Realtek ALC888S is used to produce 7.1 HD audio. A 32MB/256Mbit flash module is used for the BMC.
A Lattice MachXO2 LCMX02 is found on the motherboard as well. The motherboard uses a Winbond 256Mbit/32MB BIOS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X11DAI-NOverview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro X11DAI-NCircuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro X11DAI-NCircuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS]
- Page 6 [Remote Management]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup and Memory]
- Page 8 [CPU and Memory Performance Metrics]
- Page 9 [Network and IO Tests]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imagining and Power]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]