X11DAI-Nhas a simple block diagram showing what is connected to what.
Both CPU VRMs are identical and use 6+1 phase VRM using high-quality Texas Instruments parts that are VR13 ready. The CPU VRM uses NexFETs, the 70A CSD95480 for the six phases and 50A CSD95495 for the one phase and memory phases.
We find that the CPU VRM utilizes the 6+1 phase TPS53679 D-CAP+ digital PWM controller. We also find the TPS53622 (2+0 or 2+1) PWM and TPS53659 (4+1 or 3+2) used around the memory area to control memory rails.
The memory VRMs use TPS53622 and two 50A NexFETs for power. All the Pulse inductors you see are rated for 70A.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X11DAI-NOverview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro X11DAI-NCircuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro X11DAI-NCircuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS]
- Page 6 [Remote Management]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup and Memory]
- Page 8 [CPU and Memory Performance Metrics]
- Page 9 [Network and IO Tests]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imagining and Power]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]