Now we compare the CPU against retail CPUs in a variety of tests. Look at those AIDA64 IOPS and FLOPOs numbers. Science mark is an interesting benchmark, and it doesn't seem to scale well with more cores, as it's limited to 32 cores.
However, it's higher base clock gives it an edge of the EPYC CPU. CINEBENCH results are crazy, single core performance is in line with the 1950X, and multi-threaded scales well. We want to remind you that each of the two CPUs costs around $3,500, so cost wise it doesn't scale well. Oddly enough it doesn't win in wPrime, and EPYC and the 7980XE do better. SuperPI results show the decent single core performance of the chip.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Dual Intel Xeon Gold 6154 Processor, Consumer Tested retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Dual Intel Xeon Gold 6154 Processor, Consumer Tested retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- Halo devs: PC community is very important to us
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit