There are a few things you might want to consider before judging the performance of the processor, for starters, it's actually two processors and not just a single CPU like AMD's EPYC processor. It also features a 3GHz base clock, which is quite high. The CPUs do exceedingly well when both CPUs can be utilized, but you should be aware that not all consumer programs allow for both CPUs to be utilized, but SPECwpc does.
AIDA64 tests seem to be a mixed bag of results, but most looked like they made use of both processors, and we can see huge generational improvements over the two Xeon E5-2683 V3 CPUs. Memory bandwidth is slightly faster or slower than EPYC depending on the test, but memory latency is slightly better.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Dual Intel Xeon Gold 6154 Processor, Consumer Tested retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Dual Intel Xeon Gold 6154 Processor, Consumer Tested retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- Halo devs: PC community is very important to us
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit