ASUS RT-AC86U Wireless Router
Packaging takes on a new modern look with the 86U. We have marketing information to the left side and an image of the router to the right.
The spine of the box gives a full specifications list including its wired and wireless performance characteristics.
Included in the box, we have the router, three antennas, power adapter and Ethernet cable.
On the front of the router, we have the black and red ROG styling carried over. A series of LEDs along the bottom denote everything from power to activity across each band and internet connectivity.
The right side of the router houses a Wi-Fi on/off button and WPS button.
On the backside, the top left is a small reset button. Below this, we have the power input and switch above followed by USB 2.0 and 3.0 and WAN in blue. The four Gigabit LAN ports are colored yellow with a LED switch in between.
The top of the router houses all three antenna connections.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS RT-AC86U AC2900 Wi-Fi Router retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS RT-AC86U AC2900 Wi-Fi Router retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit