Steven's Motherboard Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: Supermicro H11SSL-NC - Buy from Amazon
- CPU: AMD EPYC 7401 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360 - Buy from Amazon
- Memory: Supermicro 2666MHz 16GBx8 RDIMMs - Buy from Amazon
- Storage - Boot Drive: Kingston KC1000 480GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Storage - USB Drive: Corsair Voyager GS 64GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Case: Corsair Obsidian 900D - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Power Supply: Corsair AX1200i - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 - Buy from Amazon
- BIOS: v1.00
I am using a lot of consumer parts, such as a huge Corsair case, a Samsung 850 Pro SSD, and a Corsair AX1200i PSU. The server board does work fine with these parts and is fully compatible.
For cooling, I am using a mixture of one air cooler from Dynatron and Corsair's H110i GT with a slim ILM adapter (not sold anywhere as to my knowledge). Make sure that you purchase coolers for the slim ILM, as the square ILM will not work.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and H11SSL-NC Overview]
- Page 3 [TYAN H11SSL-NC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro H11SSL-NC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS]
- Page 6 [Remote Management]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [CPU and Memory Performance Metrics]
- Page 9 [Network and Storage]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imagining and Power]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-cop monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Amazon plan 1984-style facial recognition tech for US cities
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit