H11SSL-NC has a simple block diagram showing what is connected to what.
The VRM here is part of a new push by Infineon to merge the International Rectifier brand with the Infineon brand. We find an IR35201 digital PWM controller in six phase mode, and we find new International Rectifier fully integrated power stages using Infineon's marking system. The TDA21472, Dr. Blade power stages aren't listed online.
However, we found some information. Infineon was showing off a 600A solution, consisting of 10 power phases using these power stages and a 10-phase digital PWM.
The kicker is that these are 70A power stages, which is insane, and in the example 600A solution they were teamed with the IR35219, which is the only 10-phase controller on the market that supports 600A load current. That's just nuts, in a cool way.
The same power stages are found in pairs, and there are three pairs to be found around the CPU socket. One pair powers the SoC, the other two each power a group of four DIMMs on either side of the CPU. We found three IR35204 digital PWMs in a two-phase configuration.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and H11SSL-NC Overview]
- Page 3 [TYAN H11SSL-NC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro H11SSL-NC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS]
- Page 6 [Remote Management]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [CPU and Memory Performance Metrics]
- Page 9 [Network and Storage]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imagining and Power]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]