Hardware & Documentation
This is part of the assortment of hardware we found inside of a box, which is shipped in a hard drive bay. All separated from you and with each bag labeled, we get 6-32 screws for motherboard and HDD mounting. The next bag is specific to mounting 2.5" drives, and we also get an additional standoff and socket. The bottom row has some standard fan screws and the PSU mounting screws.
As if the six Velcro straps behind the motherboard tray are not enough to keep wires tamed behind the scenes, NZXT ensures you will have every option available. For those times when the straps are not in the right place, or you need to group some wires, they have sent ten zip-ties too.
Rather than to hard mount, the interior LED lighting, NZXT offers an RGB extension cable as well as a strip of RGB LEDs. This way you can choose where the lighting floods the chassis, but the recommended location is along the front of the chassis, running top to bottom. Simply peel off the paper backing, and use the 3M double sided tape to secure the strip to the chassis.
The manual on the left is a full stop; all questions answered, booklet. Everything from the parts being named and showing the use, on through the build, and even covering cooling options, even the most novice user will complete a build without much hassle. The insert seen on the right pertains to the additional RGB LED strip, as to how to connect it, and where best to use it.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Danny Trejo introduces Magic: The Gathering Arena Open Beta
- Dark Souls Remastered for Switch: Network Test available
- Platinum Games addresses Bayonetta 3 development progress
- Nintendo Switch NES Emulator successfully hacked, new games?
- AMD's new Radeon 18.9.2 drivers improve Fortnite, more games
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat
- IBM Takes Major Step in Breaking Open the Black Box of AI
- Genpact Launches Cora CommandCenter to Transform Digital Workforce Performance and Automation Governance