DLink DIR-882 Wireless Router
The packaging gives details along the bottom including its 4x4 and 160MHz features. We have a large image of the router above and its place in DLink portfolio at the top right.
The back side carries more in-depth marketing details.
The scope of delivery includes the power adapter, reading materials, and ethernet cable.
The top of the router has venting to expel any heat from the router along with a set of LED lights for activity. The antenna design is non-removable, but we do have four of them.
The USB 3.0 port is placed on the underside front of the router
The I/O gives us USB 2.0 followed by four-gigabit ethernet ports and a single WAN in yellow. This is followed by a reset, WPS, and Wi-Fi on/off and the power input.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit