Cooler Master MASTERAIR MA610P CPU Cooler
The front of the MA610P is enclosed as the plastic frame around the fan fits around the fins. The shiny center section is what supports the fan and is separate from the textured bits around it, and is what holds the clear hub and nine blades to the tower.
The side of the cooler shows how both fans are attached to the tower, as well as hinting at the plastic cover on the top. Near the bottom of the cooler, we can see some of the cables for this cooler, of which there are three to connect, and two more that allows for RGB control of the fans, as the main 4-pin RGB lead goes into the top cover first.
From the back, it is almost as if we are staring at the front of the cooler, but Cooler Master has engineered this fan as a pull fan. The blades spin clockwise and scoop air from the back of the cooler to pull heated air out. We can also see the 4-pin RGB lead as well as the 4-pin PWM lead at the bottom.
While looking at this side, we point you to the fin arrangement, where they come together at the front and back of the cooler, as well as pointing out just how close the heat pipes have to be arranged to fit through the tower.
The view from above is pleasing. Three parts black textured plastic, one part RGB logo ring, and four parts slot at each corner to illuminate, once underway, the aesthetic appeal is top notch. This is a pleasing way to cover the top of the cooler, as well as enclosing some of the tower to help direct airflow.
There are two things we want to explain here. The front edge of the fins is blunt, with not much in the way of valleys to help the fans build any pressure before removing heat from the tower. The second thing is the pair of wires coming out of the bottom. One lead is the RGB in-lead, while the other is there for fan control. Another fan control wire is found on the flip side as well.
In an attempt to help eliminate heat from the cooler as soon as possible. Cooler Master has installed this large pre-cooler. We do feel the slots should go front to back rather than side to side, to take more advantage of natural airflow, but we assume Cooler Master knows what they are doing here.
The heat pipes are staggered from one another, as to not have any of them in the same line with another. This way all six pipes deliver heat across more of the fin area, and should also gain individual airflow, again, helping to keep this tower cooler than others.
At the base of the cooler, we have six pipes trapped between the aluminum pre-cooler portions. Some of the gaps are tight, some of them have a fair amount of space between them, but once assembled, the base is machined and left in a rough state to make direct contact to the CPU.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MASTERAIR MA610P CPU Cooler retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Cooler Master MASTERAIR MA610P CPU Cooler retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MASTERAIR MA610P CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook stock drops $50 billion in two days, biggest ever
- GeForce 391.24 WHQL drivers: Game Ready for Sea of Thieves
- The Matrix launches on 4K Blu-ray on May 22
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit