The Masterkeys MK750 is the perfect way for many mechanical keyboard users to get what they want. It has an exposed top plate so that lighting effects are more pronounced, and to go along with it, we have three Lightbars, which adds even more color to the surrounding area on the desk.
We love the detachable cable, not just to travel with, but when it comes time to clean the keyboard, you do not need to dig behind the PC to find the right USB connector. What also pleases us is that the software is optional.
There are only a select few things that can be done with the software which cannot be done with a pair of key presses, and anything that saves time while in a game or setting Macros for productivity sake comes much appreciated.
We have had quite a bit of time using this specific keyboard, and to be honest, it has been nothing but smooth sailing. Considering everything you get on top of this sturdy and functional keyboard, things like a wrist rest, gaming keys, and a wire keycap puller, it is easy to tell that Cooler Master has paid attention to every detail.
Potential marring of surfaces to the cleanliness of the PCB inside; nothing is left to chance here. In all aspects, no matter where you want to view the keyboard from, no matter what it is you want to change, it is all laid out right in front of you to makes your time with the Masterkeys MM750 the most pleasurable it can be.
Outright, $150 may seem like a lot for a mechanical gaming keyboard, but with what we have seen come down the pike, we feel that Cooler Master is on point with what they are asking. On top of a superb product right out of the box, you also have to factor in the fact that you get unique gaming keys and a wire keycap puller.
Also realize that you also have the magnetically attached wrist rest to factor in, which is high-grade and very comfortable. It is rare that we see keyboards which deliver the full package, and do not cost in the range of $200, and for that, we would like to thank Cooler Master for delivering a superb product without ripping a hole in our wallet.
Chad's Peripherals Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: ASUS X99-E WS - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- CPU: Intel Core i7 5930K - Buy from Amazon
- Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Memory: KLevv Cras DDR4 3000 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Video Card: ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Matrix Platinum - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Storage: Intel 730 480GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Case: SilverStone TJ11 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Power Supply: Corsair AX1200 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-bit - Buy from Amazon
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
The Bottom Line: The Masterkeys MK750 from Cooler Master is yet another product from them which we highly recommend. Superb build quality, functionality to the nines, endless RGB options, extra goodies, and all at a price which is very reasonable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master Masterkeys MK750 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Masterkeys MK750 Continued]
- Page 5 [Inside the Masterkeys MK750]
- Page 6 [The Software]
- Page 7 [Gaming and General Impressions]
- Page 8 [Final Thoughts]