Cooler Master Masterkeys MK750 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The left edge of the MK750 gives us much to discuss. The sides of the frame are made of plastic, and with a body line close to the middle of it, the plastic above and below is angled, leaving the clear plastic insert the proudest point. That slit can be illuminated with RGB LEDs, and so will all of the clear bodies of the exposed switches we see standing on top of it.
The seventy-four keys on the left two-thirds of the keyboard all use an easy to read font on top of cylindrical keycaps. If we look closely, the F-keys all serve double duty, and the numbers can be used for profile selection. We can also see the textured matte finish of the gunmetal black exposed aluminum top panel.
Holding Function and pressing F1 allows users to quickly pick through nine colors and modes of the RGB LEDs. F2 will set red as the color and can be set to one of nine levels of intensity. Using F3 and F4 are similar, just that they are used to select green or blue at various levels of intensity.
F5 can be used to cycle through LED lighting modes when it comes to programming. F6 will change the foreground effect, and F7will allow you to choose a background effect. F8 stands alone, and it used to put the RGB LEDs into Demo Mode.
F9 is used as a Windows lock or can be used as a full keyboard lock. Pressing F10 starts the LED programming mode for use with F2 through F7. F11 is for programming Macros on-the-fly, and if you make a mistake, F12 will delete the Macro.
While programming anything to a profile seems like software is required initially to accomplish it, using the Function key and numbers one through four does allow you to swap profiles with just two clicks, rather than having to open the software every time you change game titles.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master Masterkeys MK750 Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Cooler Master Masterkeys MK750 Gaming Keyboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook stock drops $50 billion in two days, biggest ever
- GeForce 391.24 WHQL drivers: Game Ready for Sea of Thieves
- The Matrix launches on 4K Blu-ray on May 22
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit