Hardware & Documentation
Packed all into one bag, we have separated out all of the screws and such. At the top, we see screws for the motherboard and PSU installation, and three, course thread, screws which do not show up in the manual, and four standoffs, three of which need to go in the chassis. At the bottom we see a bunch of screws to mount 3.5" drives into the plastic trays, and to the right is a handful of screws to mount 2.5" drives into the chassis.
The cable in the middle is how one will grab the RGB signal from the motherboard, and connect the other end to the RGB hub. The pair of cables to either side of it is for delivery of the RGB signal, but from a single input into a Y-splitter to run multiple devices.
The manual is well written and covers everything you need to know. From the parts list, on through the step-by-step breakdown and installation, you will be hard-pressed to be left pondering anything.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023