Hardware & Documentation
Packed all into one bag, we have separated out all of the screws and such. At the top, we see screws for the motherboard and PSU installation, and three, course thread, screws which do not show up in the manual, and four standoffs, three of which need to go in the chassis. At the bottom we see a bunch of screws to mount 3.5" drives into the plastic trays, and to the right is a handful of screws to mount 2.5" drives into the chassis.
The cable in the middle is how one will grab the RGB signal from the motherboard, and connect the other end to the RGB hub. The pair of cables to either side of it is for delivery of the RGB signal, but from a single input into a Y-splitter to run multiple devices.
The manual is well written and covers everything you need to know. From the parts list, on through the step-by-step breakdown and installation, you will be hard-pressed to be left pondering anything.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeForce 411.63 drivers ready for GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti
- Halo 6 won't have real money lootboxes, 343i confirms
- Switch's split D-pad makes NES gaming frustrating
- Switch Online NES: save states, visual modes and more
- Red Dead Online mirrors GTA Online, has story co-op and PVP
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- All-New Goal Zero Sherpa 100AC Power Pack Available Now
- HIIT Me Baby One More Time: Daily Burn Releases Fat and Calorie Burning App
- Silver Dollar Games Announces One Finger Death Punch 2
- Full Steam Ahead For New Star Manager
- TwelveSky2: The Limitless OBT announcement