Hardware & Documentation
Packed all into one bag, we have separated out all of the screws and such. At the top, we see screws for the motherboard and PSU installation, and three, course thread, screws which do not show up in the manual, and four standoffs, three of which need to go in the chassis. At the bottom we see a bunch of screws to mount 3.5" drives into the plastic trays, and to the right is a handful of screws to mount 2.5" drives into the chassis.
The cable in the middle is how one will grab the RGB signal from the motherboard, and connect the other end to the RGB hub. The pair of cables to either side of it is for delivery of the RGB signal, but from a single input into a Y-splitter to run multiple devices.
The manual is well written and covers everything you need to know. From the parts list, on through the step-by-step breakdown and installation, you will be hard-pressed to be left pondering anything.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mega Man Legacy Collection has sold 1 million units
- Mario's voice enters Guinness World Record, 100 performances
- Mortal Engines movie could HARDCORE fail, $42m made so far
- God of War's director confirms viewable Death Stranding demo
- New Street Fighter V character 'Kage' image leaked early
- RDX Surge Male Enhancement Pills : Maximize Your Performance with RDXSurge!
- light is flashing slow
- Core HT 231D - replacement CPU fan
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire