Inside the Primera PM01B-RGB Continued
The back of the chassis houses a single 140mm fan, which is black, powered by a 3-pin fan connection, and is not LED lit in the slightest. The seven expansion slots are accessed from the inside of the chassis and use Phillips head screws to secure the cards.
Behind the motherboard tray, there is at most 15mm of room to wire in. We see that there are straps to hole the wires on the left side, and most of the wires go to the RGB LED hub at the top, or to the eight-port fan hub at the bottom. We also spot the pair of hidden SSD trays, which makes for a total of five SSD locations.
Under the PSU cover, at the front of the chassis, is the HDD cage. It utilizes plastic trays with the need of screws, and these three spots, along with the one on the floor, makes room for four 3.5" drives.
Since the HDD cage is not removable, the clearance for the PSU is set in stone. In most instances, the 240mm of space offered is enough for the PSU along with room to store some extra cable length.
All of the wires inside of the chassis are black and at the top of the pile we see there SATA power lead for the RGB hub, and the 4-pin Molex lead powers the fan hub. We then run into the USB 3.o cable, the HD Audio and USB 2.0 cables below that, and the fan leads to take the signal from the motherboard and deliver it to the fan hub. The front I/O buttons and LEDs come with shorter wires which do not reach below the chassis, but we were able to make them work for our build.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon