Inside the Primera PM01B-RGB
Once the bezel is removed from the front of the chassis, we can then unclip the dust filter that protects the fans. Behind the filter, we spot three highly stylized fans, where there is a similar design to the SilverStone logo, and all parts of the fan are clear to help with the glow of RGB LEDs.
The inside of the chassis is divided into two sections. One larger section for the main components, while the thinner section blocks the view of all things we do not need to see.
Inside the front of the chassis, we can see that the fans are mounted on the tabs, but we can also see many holes as well as other tabs to support various configurations of fans or radiators.
Removing four small screws, two from each side of the chassis, we were then able to lift off the shiny black cover on top of the case. Removing it is the only way to gain access to mount extra cooling in the top of this tower. Also, notice the large light near the back. This is under the scoop, and there is one on each side of the PM01.
The motherboard tray offers seven ways to pass wires, and three of the holes have grommets in them. The CPU cooler access hole is huge, there are sixteen wire tie points, and to the right of the motherboard, we could install a trio of SSDs.
The PSU cover is painted to match the rest of the interior, and also has the SilverStone name and logo painted on it. There are two holes near the motherboard for front panel wires, and just behind the front fan, part of the cover will slide back to allow a radiator header to fit.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EA cancels new Star Wars game, disrupts release timeline
- New Evil Dead game still happening
- Digital-only Xbox One may have pre-loaded services, games
- Xbox Game Pass is wildly successful
- Netflix's new price hike is biggest in company history
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer
- Z390 Taichi Error Code 99 and A2
- The Silent Guardian: Antec present new Quiet Computing P101 Silent
- A Hero's Journey - Latest Total War: Three Kingdoms Cinematic Showcases A Jaw-Dropping China
- Pre-Order Metro Exodus From Any Physical Retailer To Secure An Exclusive Poster
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment An IO Interactive Launch Hitman HD Enhanced Collection
- Acer Debuts All-New Swift 7 with Compact Design and Incredible Screen-to-body Ratio