Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML120L RGB CPU Cooler
The head unit of the ML120L RGB is round and tall and at the top of it is where the Cooler Master logo is, which is RGB backlit. To mount hardware to the head unit, this design has tabs on two sides, which accept steel brackets.
On the right side of the head unit is where the tubing connects to it through angled, adjustable, fittings, and we can see they are dressed up with sleeve and shrink tube to secure it. At the top of the block, near the tubing is where the pump power and RGB connections come out of it.
At the other end of those leads, we see that there is a 4-pin RGB connection with an arrow to align the 12V pins, and to the right is a 3-pin fan connection to power the pump with.
The cold plate of the head unit is shipped with a plastic sticker on it, but with it removed we can see the marks left behind when it was machined. The bulk of the plate is flat, but nearer the edges we did see light under the straight edge we put against it. For some reason, we see two flat head screws too, and that is abnormal, as almost always all of the screws are the same.
From the angled fittings to where the tubing connects to the radiator, Cooler Master offers twelve inches in length. The 3-pin fan cable is also just as long, but the 4-pin RGB cable is an inch shorter.
The radiator used with this loop is typical to what we are used to seeing. High FPI design, which needs a seriously powerful fan to be efficient, and it is made to accept a fan on either side of it.
Many choose cover plates or even embossed stickers to add to the side of the radiator. Here, however, Cooler Master stamps their logo on the side of it with paint.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML120L RGB CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda promises deep dive into DOOM Eternal at E3 2019
- Valve boss Gabe Newell talks about Halo coming to the PC
- Master Chief Collection on PC won't support Play Anywhere
- NVIDIA unlocks ray tracing on some GeForce GTX series cards
- Master Chief Collection PC beta tests announced
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- m.2 shows in BIOS Windows installed but not showing in boot list
- Addlink S70 NVMe SSD Review - Phison E12
- Ring of Elysium Unlocks Pinnacle Challenges
- LG OLED TV Brings Home iF Gold Award For Design Excellence
- Electrifying 3v3 Asymmetrical Shooter Aftercharge Premieres New Characters at the Indie Megabooth during PAX East
- VIPER GAMING attends PAX EAST 2019 with New Gaming Products
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!