On the front of the box, we find the logo and mentions of support, the inclusion of an RGB splitter, and controller above the image of the product found inside. Across the bottom, we see the name of the CPU cooler and also icons of various motherboard sync apps it is compatible with, beyond what the controller will do.
Spinning the box to see the right side of it, we have little to cover. There is the name of the cooler, there are the company name and logo, and there is an image of the cooler. That is it.
Around back, eight languages are pointing out the Exclusive Tech, the dual-chamber pump, its RGB fan and water block, as well as its silence and ease of installation. Once past the features, we see six renderings along the bottom, which show all of the measurements that may concern a potential customer.
What is found at the top of both side panels is the same, but this time, rather than an image of the cooler, we are shown the specifications chart. We have gone over this, and nothing is shown here that wasn't in the first chart.
There is recycled cardboard used to separate and protect the components of this AIO. The radiator and the fan are held together at the back, the head unit is snugly kept in its own compartment, and the hardware is slid in the box under the tubing nearest the front. This has worked for many a cooler in the past, and this sample has also arrived in excellent condition.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML120L RGB CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made $126m on PC last month, PUBG made $103m
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered ships WITHOUT multiplayer?!
- Xbox One X update for DOOM teased, will we get 4K or 60FPS?!
- ARK: Survival Evolved tramples over to Nintendo Switch
- NVIDIA's next-gen 4K 144Hz displays to launch in April
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit