X370 PRO4 Circuit Analysis Continued
The Realtek ALC892 audio codec is being used with some audio capacitors and physical PCB division to improve audio quality.
A Realtek RTL8111H 1Gbit NIC is used on the motherboard. An ASMedia ASM1061 is used to expand SATA6Gb/s ports.
A Realtek RTD2168 is used to provide legacy video outputs from the motherboard. A nuvoton N76E885 is used to provide RGB LED support, and a Texas Instruments eFuse is integrated to provide protection.
An ASMedia ASM1543 is used to provide the type-C USB port on the rear IO, but because the motherboard doesn't have the proper USB 3.1 redrivers, it can't offer USB 3.1 (10Gb/s). The SuperIO controller is the NCT66779D.
A Texas Instruments GD75232 drivers and receivers chip is used to provide the COM port. A few NXP quick switches each moves x2 PCI-E 3.0 between the M.2_1 slot and the second x16 slot.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 PRO4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASROCK X370 PRO4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASROCK X370 PRO4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]