B350M Gaming Pro Circuit Analysis Continued
The Realtek ALC887 HD audio codec is used along with Nippon Chemicon capacitors and physical PCH divide.
A Realtek RTL8111H 1Gbit NIC is used on the motherboard. There is a chip labeled ITE IT65168, and it's used to provide the legacy video output ports.
A Nuvoton NCT6795D SuperIO chip is used to monitor the system, provides fan control, and provides some of the legacy connectivity. A single Winbond 128Mbit (16MB) BIOS chip is used.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B350M Gaming Pro Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI B350M Gaming Pro Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI B350M Gaming Pro Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]