Packaging and Overview
The motherboard's box and packaging are quite basic, and to the point, packaging will protect the motherboard.
The accessory package includes IO shield, two SATA6Gb/s cables, cable stickers, driver DVD, and manual.
The motherboard has three PWM/DC mode fan headers; you can change their operational mode in the UEFI. The motherboard features a unique silkscreen that I have actually come to like.
Certain areas of the motherboard have a special red design where lines resembling traces can be found. I am not sure how orchestrated it is, but it looks a bit random. The heat sinks also carry the same style of design. The back of the motherboard is quite bare, except for some red LEDs.
The rear IO panel features two USB 2.0 ports, PS/2 keyboard/mouse, DVI, VGA (D-SUB), HDMI, four USB 3.0 ports, 1Gbit LAN, headphone out, line in, and microphone ports.
We get one full-size PCI-E 3.0 x16 slot along with two PCI-E 2.0 x1 slots. Two of the motherboard's SATA6Gb/s ports are right-angled.
Two other SATA6Gb/s ports are angled straight up. The motherboard also features an x4 PCI-E 3.0 M.2 slot that also supports SATA based devices.
The motherboard also has one USB 3.0 internal header and an RGB LED header in the lower right corner of the motherboard. There is also an LPT header and two USB 2.0 header at the bottom of the motherboard.
EZ Debug LEDs can be found right above the 24-pin power connector. In the bottom left corner of the motherboard, we find out HD audio header, TPM header, and COM header. I should mention that the heat sinks make sold contact with the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI B350M Gaming Pro (AMD B350) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The MSI B350M Gaming Pro (AMD B350) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B350M Gaming Pro Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI B350M Gaming Pro Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI B350M Gaming Pro Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Obsidian's new Outer Worlds is Epic Store exclusive
- Witcher 4 may be CD Projekt RED's next game
- Strong sales cement Anthem in EA's playbook
- Ocarina of Time Online brings co-op to Hyrule
- Nintendo could be considering making their own gaming phone
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- GA-X99-UD5 rev 1.0 power ON issue
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today