Intel Optane SSD 800P 58GB & 118GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
Intel's Optane SSD 800P packaging is sturdy, compact and attractive.
The back of the packaging features an image of the enclosed SSD, lists a bit of pertinent information about the enclosed SSD, its warranty and form factor.
Inside of the colorful packaging, the 800P is protected from damage by a clear plastic clamshell.
Along with the SSD, Intel includes a printed installation and warranty guide. We assume that the 800P is compatible with Intel's disk migration software and SSD Toolbox both of which are free via download.
Like all Optane SSDs, the Optane 800P is DRAMless. Optane memory media is fast enough to be used for address tables and to perform ECC functions. The 800P is a single sided design meaning all components are housed on one side of the PCB. Here we see an Intel 2-channel controller and two Optane memory packages.
This side of the PCB is devoid of components. The copper graphics and lettering are very attractive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup, Drive Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benches (OS) - Vantage, PCMark 7, PCMark 8 & SYSmark 2014 SE]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - IOPS, Response & Transfer Rate]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks 70/30 Mixed Workload & Sustained Seq. Write]
- Page 10 [Intel RST Chipset 3-Drive RAID 0 Array on Z270]
- Page 11 [Intel VROC Direct to CPU 4-Drive RAID 0 Array on X299]
- Page 12 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]