Dream Machines DM3 Mini Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
The view of the left side of the DM3 Mini shows us that this mouse sports an egg-shaped design, and the only thing to break up all of that rubberized matte coating is the body line which separates the left click button from the side panel.
From the back, we can see the Dream Machines logo placed on the heel of the mouse. Lower still, we see that the back edge is sloped inwards before we run into the dividing line between the top and bottom portions of the mouse.
From the right side, it is almost as if we mirrored the first image from this page. With no side buttons on either side of this ambidextrous mouse, there is nothing to get in the way of your grip, but some may miss the fact that there are no extra buttons to assign in games.
From the front, we can see that the cable comes out of the middle of the bottom section of the mouse. Above it, we see the mouse had the main buttons separated around an inset section containing the other two buttons. We can also see there is not an ergonomic lean to one side or the other, so whichever hand you use on this mouse, the feel will be the same.
On the top of the DM3 Mini, we find the rubberized, segmented, scroll wheel, which the center of it will illuminate when powered. Behind the wheel, we see the triangular shaped DPI button to allow users to cycle through the six DPI options, no matter which of the two scales you are using at the time.
The cable is very flexible throughout its 1.8 meters in length, but sadly there is not a Velcro strap to help in times when traveling with the DM3 Mini is needed. There is an inline choke to eliminate noise and crosstalk, and the stylized connector has a gold plated USB 2.0 connection sticking out of it.
Under the DM3 Mini, we see that three larger feet support the mouse and allow it to glide on nearly any surface. There is a product sticker just behind the front foot with company information, power ratings, as well as the serial number of the mouse. Lastly, we see that the eye of the optical sensor is centered in the design.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- A Way Out official PC requirements released, launch trailer
- Dark Souls Remastered leaked images, Solaire amiibo spotted
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit