Creating a secondary VROC RAID 0 Array
For this you only need to be sure your PCIe 16x slot with the Ultra Quad M.2 Card is set to x4x4x4x4 in the BIOS, and that you have installed the latest Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise driver and utility.
Open the Intel RSTe control panel and click on Create Volume. Select Optimized disk performance (RAID 0). Hit Next.
Select your Disks. Click on Advanced and select your desired stripe size. 128 KB works best. Hit Next.
Click Create Volume.
Done. Volume is created. Verify that Disk data cache is enabled. Now go to Windows Disk Management, initialize as GPT and create a partition.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Details]
- Page 3 [X299 Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Bootable Intel VROC RAID 0 Array Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks VROC System Disk]
- Page 6 [Secondary Volume Intel VROC RAID 0 Array Setup]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks VROC Secondary Volume]
- Page 8 [X399 Test System Setup]
- Page 9 [Bootable AMD RAIDXpert RAID 0 Array Setup]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks AMD RAIDXpert System Disk]
- Page 11 [Secondary Volume AMD RAIDXpert RAID 0 Array Setup]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks RAIDXpert Secondary Volume]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TSMC pumps $25 billion into 5nm node, expected in 2020
- TSMC ramps 7nm production: new GPUs, AI, crypto chips coming
- Yawn: Intel Z390 chipset rumored to be rebadged Z370
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1000 rumors: 16GB RAM in a smartphone
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- GA-Z68AP-D3 rev 1.0, unable to access BIOS or load Win10
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit