ASRock Ultra Quad M.2 Card
The Ultra Quad M.2 Card is packaged in a Silver and Black themed flip-top box. Best color combination ever. Much better than say... Red and Yellow.
This underside of the packaging advertises some features of the Ultra Quad M.2 Card.
The Ultra Quad M.2 Card ships with a printed installation guide and monitoring software.
The cover of the Ultra Quad M.2 Card is formed from thick brushed sheet aluminum.
The back of the Card is its PCB. There are no components on this side of the PCB.
Removing the cover of the Ultra Quad M.2 card gives you access to mount your M.2 SSDs. The cover is attached with five screws.
The underside of the cover features a thick aluminum heat sink with four thermal pads that are exposed when you peel off the protective plastic strips.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Details]
- Page 3 [X299 Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Bootable Intel VROC RAID 0 Array Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks VROC System Disk]
- Page 6 [Secondary Volume Intel VROC RAID 0 Array Setup]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks VROC Secondary Volume]
- Page 8 [X399 Test System Setup]
- Page 9 [Bootable AMD RAIDXpert RAID 0 Array Setup]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks AMD RAIDXpert System Disk]
- Page 11 [Secondary Volume AMD RAIDXpert RAID 0 Array Setup]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks RAIDXpert Secondary Volume]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam