ASRock Ultra Quad M.2 Card
The Ultra Quad M.2 Card is packaged in a Silver and Black themed flip-top box. Best color combination ever. Much better than say... Red and Yellow.
This underside of the packaging advertises some features of the Ultra Quad M.2 Card.
The Ultra Quad M.2 Card ships with a printed installation guide and monitoring software.
The cover of the Ultra Quad M.2 Card is formed from thick brushed sheet aluminum.
The back of the Card is its PCB. There are no components on this side of the PCB.
Removing the cover of the Ultra Quad M.2 card gives you access to mount your M.2 SSDs. The cover is attached with five screws.
The underside of the cover features a thick aluminum heat sink with four thermal pads that are exposed when you peel off the protective plastic strips.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Details]
- Page 3 [X299 Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Bootable Intel VROC RAID 0 Array Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks VROC System Disk]
- Page 6 [Secondary Volume Intel VROC RAID 0 Array Setup]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks VROC Secondary Volume]
- Page 8 [X399 Test System Setup]
- Page 9 [Bootable AMD RAIDXpert RAID 0 Array Setup]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks AMD RAIDXpert System Disk]
- Page 11 [Secondary Volume AMD RAIDXpert RAID 0 Array Setup]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks RAIDXpert Secondary Volume]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook stock drops $50 billion in two days, biggest ever
- GeForce 391.24 WHQL drivers: Game Ready for Sea of Thieves
- The Matrix launches on 4K Blu-ray on May 22
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit