Corsair H150i PRO RGB CPU Cooler
The latest generation of AIOs from Corsair offers the most compact head unit we have seen on sealed loop coolers. The ring on the outside is silver and textured, which highlights the shiny black center section which sports the Corsair name and logo. There is also a thin ring between them, and along with the name and logo, will light up once powered.
The right side of the head unit is where everything attaches to it. Black plastic swivel fittings are used to connect the braided tubing to the head unit for coolant flow. As for the wires, they all come out of the head unit between the black bottom section and the top silver section, but they can restrict how far the fittings can adjust.
At the other end of all of the wires, we find everything needed to connect the H150i PRO RGB to your PC. On the left is a three-way splitter cable to power the trio of ML-Series fans. In the middle is the SATA connector to power the fans, while a 3-pin fan connection is used to power the pump.
For starters, rather than using screws, the mounting bracket can be twisted and released from the pins to make life easier. As to the mating surface of the cold plate, we see that thermal paste has been pre-applied evenly, and with visible machine marks present, we find the base is convex, not level across its width.
On our way to view the radiator, we pulled out the tape measure to see what we are dealing with. As you can see, the wires from the head unit are all ten inches in length, while the braided tubing is nearly fifteen inches long.
The H150i PRO RGB uses a 360mm radiator, it is made of aluminum, and with the three provided fans, should be able to remove gobs of heat from the coolant. Notice too that the fins are tightly packed, and at last count, we saw twenty-six fins per inch.
Without the fans, the radiator is thin, only 27mm thick. We also find a product sticker noting the model of the cooler, shows where it is designed, where it is made, and the power needed to run the cooler.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair H150i PRO RGB CPU Cooler retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023