Accessories and Documentation
In a large bag of hardware, we found the optional top plate, and notice it is angled to the point, not aligned with a flat side. In the middle, we see the Intel universal back plate, and to the right of it is a double sided foam pad, which sticks the back plate to the motherboard.
If we have this straight, the three sets of mounting brackets go like this. The first set at the left is used for AM2/AM3 and AM4 motherboards. The set in the middle is for LGA775, 115x, and 1366. The last set on the right is used for mounting this cooler to any LGA2011 or LGA2066 sockets.
Also included with the P7-L240 is a full set of screws. There are eight, extra, long fan screws for those wanting to set up a push/pull configuration of fans. There is also a set of eight shorter screws to be able to mount the radiator into the chassis. For some reason, we also were given four standard fan screws, which we could see being used for a pull configuration of fans, but we seem to be four screws short for that.
Along with a tube of BARAF thermal paste, we are also given a 4-pin PWM Y-splitter cable to use with the radiator fans. Above those, we see a dropper style refilling tool. IF the loop drops the coolant level, this tool will make accuracy in a small fill port a non-issue. It can also be sued to add color additives to the loop as well.
The manual covers every type of installation inside of it, but there is a discrepancy in how the brackets are shown to be connected to the head unit. The way shown does not keep the brackets mounted, but what you will see in the next section of images will show you the proper way of getting it done. Other than that detail, the manual should guide you through the installation, and leave little to guess at.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [AeroCool P7-L240 RGB CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mega Man Legacy Collection has sold 1 million units
- Mario's voice enters Guinness World Record, 100 performances
- Mortal Engines movie could HARDCORE fail, $42m made so far
- God of War's director confirms viewable Death Stranding demo
- New Street Fighter V character 'Kage' image leaked early
- RDX Surge Male Enhancement Pills : Maximize Your Performance with RDXSurge!
- light is flashing slow
- Core HT 231D - replacement CPU fan
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire