We were able to get out 8700K to 4.9GHz as we can on other motherboards, Dominators to 3200MHz with XMP, we set 1.32v with LLC Level 6, and we increased CPU current capability to the maximum it would go. The motherboard handled the overclock well.
The motherboard overclocked my G.Skill TridentZ to 3600MHz with ease.
It also handled our new Patriot Viper LED 3600MHz RAM with ease, all I did was enable XMP.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC) (Intel Z370) retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC) (Intel Z370) retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC) Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC) Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING (WI-FI AC) Circuit Analysis]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook stock drops $50 billion in two days, biggest ever
- GeForce 391.24 WHQL drivers: Game Ready for Sea of Thieves
- The Matrix launches on 4K Blu-ray on May 22
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit